Tuesday 20 September 2016

WHY I CHOOSE SMAN 3?

            A lot of people have been wondering about every 3 Senior High School student’s reason of why they chose this school. They really do have reasons but sometimes they (me) are too shy or too embarrassed to say why because the reasons are too long and complicated. Well, right now, I’m about to tell you why I chose SMAN 3.

            It had been my family’s dream to have me become a student of the school. All we know that it is the best school in Bandung our hometown. So I worked hard to get good score and I finally did. I had settled my heart to apply for this school and hoped I could get in. I DID IT. So I have practically achieved my goal.

            So I got in. But what we didn’t know were the struggles to keep up with the lessons and other activities. But everybody keeps on telling to just enjoy it so I am trying. All we have to do is have patience.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment