Tuesday 27 September 2016

Unforgettable Moment

                My unforgettable moment Is probably when I visited Japan back in 2014. It was a school trip. So I was still in the 8th grade. I went there with my friends from the same grade and my friends from the 7th grade. A few teachers also joined us on the trip to supervise us, although we hired a tour guide.
                It was the end of the year which was December. Japan has 4 seasons and December is winter. We departed from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport and arrived in Haneda Airport at around 2 AM. It was 2 degrees celcius there and it was freezing because we weren’t used to the weather. We stayed in Tsukuba.
We were constantly taken to a university called Gakuin University. There, they gave us lessons about their culture, language, etc. They even thaught us how to make origami. We went to JAXA museum which was like NASA but in Japan. We also went to the malls around Tsukuba like Ijas and QT mall.
One of the best parts is the homestay. So we stay with a famiy in Jpaan for 2 days. My family there was so kind to me and my friend. Even though it was only for 2 days, but we already become a famliy. They would take us to the mall, play, and even stay at home and still had fun. At the last day of our homestay we were sad because we had to leave our new families.
The other best part is when we went skiing. But unfortunately, I didn’t ski but I had fun by playing slide with my bestfriend Fathiyya. We had fun, we laughed and we drink together. It was agreat day. The cool part is that everytime we finished an activity, they took us to a restaurant and we could take enything we want. Yum.
We actually went to another scientific museum but it wasn’t really long. We also went to Akihabara and Harajuku in one day and it was really fun. I spent most of my time in Harajuku and shop there. We took the Shinkansen (fast train) and it was like you’re going with a plan but it was a train because it was so smooth and fast.
Another place that we visited was the Disney Sea. It was REALLY FUN. Although I only tried like 4 or 5 rides and still be considered lucky due to the never ending queue. It was really fun. We almost got lost at Disney Sea but found our way back eventually.
So, we went almost everywhere by bus and when we were driving in Tokyo, we drove by Tokyo Tower. We also stopped to see Skytree. Tokyo was beautiful with the tall building and the trees. It was an aesthetic to me.
Remember when I say we were constantly taken to Gakuin University? Yeah, there we had a tea ceremony and we had to use kimono. It was really tight. The tea ceremony was quite interesting. We had to bow while we’re sitting and made our own matcha tea.
After all those stuff, we finally said ‘goodbye Japan’ and flew back home.


                
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment