Tuesday 20 September 2016

MY FAVOURITE PLACE


My favourite and also meaningful place is my home. At my home I could do lots of things I couldn’t do anywhere else like sleep with more comfort, study, eat, etc. The reason why I picked my home as my favourite place is because I  have been in this place since the day of my birth. 

My house has 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, a kitchen a dining room, a library, a frontyard, a backyard, and a garage. My favourite room is my bedroom becauss I could do many things like eat, sleep, play my phone watch movies, etc. The best part is that my room connects to my bathroom so I don't really have to go anywhere when I got food, my laptop and my phone.

Everybody has their own favourite place, mine is my house. These favourite places is where we could express ourselves more.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment