Tuesday 20 September 2016

Megantara


   September 10th was the day Megantara cultural festival of 3 Senior High School being held. I was so excited to join this event because we will see a couple of famous bands. There were lots of activities going on. I wasn’t a part of the committee but I was the coordinator of my class’ fashion show. So I had to come early to manage the models, Dira, Ryu, and Timo. I did the girl’s make up and I was pretty nervous about it since the other classes were hiring make up artists. But it  turned out that my friends loved it and even though our class didn’t win the fashion show, our effort and togetherness count.Anyway, the festival went on and Tiloe’s Theater and few guest stars performed on stage. They were great! I was amused of how they (Tiloe’s Theater) could manage to do such amazing performance of the drama on stage.The show was amazing and also a proof of creativity.The moment we had been waiting for finally arrived at around 6 PM. The main guest stars, The Changcuters and RAN. The famous bands everybody was talking about. I was lucky to get a place in the front line honestly, but it wasn’t pleasant standing in between people who were also wanting to see the show clearer. The first performance by The Changcuters was ON FIRE. Like, everybody was singing and dancing together. I was pretty tired to be stood there though. My legs were sore but it was definitely worth the pain. The event ended by RAN and was very touchy and sensitive because of the lyrics of the songs. I went home as soon as their performance ended. I was really tired to be honest but I definitely was have fun from start to end.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment